Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall photos

Part of our hurricane Sandy preparation was to spend time outside enjoying the beautiful fall leaves.  Pretty soon they would be all wet, yucky and off the trees.  

Fall is just the most beautiful time in my book - there is a crisp feel to the air, the sweatshirts some back out and it just feels good.  
We even stopped on our way home from a quick run to the grocery store.  Can you see my little fall baby peeping around a tree?
There he is! He was just a little baby this time last year.  Cuddly and cozy in my arms - now one big squirmer
Yes, I am talking to you Drew - he says 'oh-uh' now is that tells you anything about what we say when he is around....  more on drew later,
One more fall event, my hair!  Exciting for me - I was done done done with the blond.  I loved Chris's enthusiastic response when he saw it too =)  
We picked a random playground on the way home from Shane's pre-school the other day - we had it all to ourselves, which I had no idea how fabulous that really was.  granted, with these 3, i am far from the 'reading a book while the kids play' senario - but with nick's help, Drew enjoyed the playground quite a bit!
What a great photo day too with those Michigan shirts on
Head first down the slide already Drew?

Shane sure is my tumbler...
Wave to the camera - as I flip through the photos after taking them, I love the little feeling I get when I think to myself - those are some beautiful kids.  
See what i mean about Drew getting a little help
This week I had several folks walk by my crew and commenting - wow, your hands are full... or enjoy these days, they go by too fast.  I know I am a social bug, but gosh, can everyone really tell and want to talk to me?  But I think i was just needing to here some of the things they were saying.  Whether it was the grandma leaving Kohls who really wanted to smooch Drew, or the dad with currently college kids walking his dog imparting advice - I needed to hear it all.  Thanks for the words of wisdom everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment