When Drew isn't around - this is the kind of stuff the big boys love - and momma too. This was a Saturday afternoon that I BEGGED Chris to take Drew AWAY. Anywhere. I love where we live because he popped Drew in the stroller with a beer (for Chris of course) walked Pauli to the pond, came back, dropped off Pauli, and headed to Blue Ridge Grill for another beer and than home via the grocery store. EVERYONE love it.
Meanwhile, 2 containers of Elmer's glue, some warm water
Borax as the magic ingredient..... and its GAK!!
Cleaner than playdough if you ask me. I love the texture and the boys loved the experiment Nick keeps asking for more science experiments. Coming buddy! This is totally in their 'wheel house' right now - its just carving out time to do it.
Sometimes its just simpler to put on Mustaches
Don't grow up too fast.

No comments:
Post a Comment