Yes, i had a wonderful shower (without having to hold the door closed from little Drew hands) and yes, I had a simple leftover lunch for just me!
being solo I also opted to tackle a little Dryer vent vacuuming - Boy was it disgusting in there - for those that haven't done this in years - do it - random I know - but HUGE source of fires. needless to say my doing this made me catch a crack in the dryer vent that was allowing in condensation and just over all bad - so the rewards for my random efforts - a new dryer vent in the coming days - YIPPEE - honestly this is true excitement. If you can believe it, I could climb behind the dryer, take it apart, check the problem, make all the calls WITHOUT being disrupted. Talk about an amazing feeling of accomplishment - so much so I HAD to take 5 minutes to blog about it. It sure feels good to use your brain =)
Now on that note - my folks and sister are in 7th heaven with over 2 ft of snow & Farrah and Brian are on their way to Hawaii - so with my dryer task almost complete I will work on virtually transporting myself to either New England or Hawaii from the comforts or my wonderfully quiet home.
Maybe this will help
Its the BEAUTIFUL fluffy kind
and LOTS of it
this just make me giggle.
Happy Anniversary to Farrah and Brian - 10 years and you both teach us so much about being a better married couple and parents. Have a blast together.
Now Off I go to Joann's fabrics.
Remember -
the secret to a happy life?
Low expectations.






No comments:
Post a Comment