It honestly AMAZES me what this little dude understands. Just the other day Barbara was here for an afternoon. She was upstairs reading to Shane.
I asked Drew to take a Gerber Daisy up to Grandma -
give it to her -
and give her a hug.
It was priceless watching him carefully
scale the stairs -
round the corner -
see Grandma and walk up to her -
first giving her the flower and than remembering the hug -
no further cues needed!!
he understands that dinner time means hop up in that chair. he is the first one to offer up help and want to be part of the team.
His shreaks can still make me crumble - but he is learning by leaps and bounds and I want to take the time to REALLY appreciate it - there - that was about all the time I had! Love you little man
Although right now you seem to be sprouting a few more teeth making you a bit less enjoyable to be around.... those brown eyes are still heart breakers =)!
No comments:
Post a Comment