Wednesday we got to celebrate 2 birthdays in one day!
After lavishing Chris with a yummy breakfast burrito meal to send him to work with a full belle - we than popped over to Aidan's house for a special birthday song with our hat too =)!
Nick got to go to How to train your Dragon 2 - with Aidan, Dawn and Evan that morning - huge success and a great birthday morning.
Later that day we had a wonderfully relaxed pool afternoon with the Leadbetters. Wyland, Shannon, Wyland and Robbie came as well. It was the perfect afternoon to lounge in the pool. It felt so 'normal' to have a birthday afternoon surrounded by family.
We were so fortunate to celebrate this incredibly special man today - 38 years young Christopher. I admire your level headedness, your ability to dream outside the box and make it all happen. You are an amazing father and our kids love you to the moon and back - almost as much as I do.
Thank you Barbara and Wyland for hosting a wonderuful afternoon.
After that celebration - Wyland and Shannon will finish their move to MD, Wyland and Barbara will pack their bags headed to Russia and Chris and I are packing up for CT - Is there a family out there with as much going on? I doubt it.
Happy birthday Christopher - Glad we all were able to enjoy the day with you.
love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment