On that note - everyday is cherished for MANY MANY reasons and here was a particular special Friday - for its average wonderful stuff. Drew and I had a lazy morning and around 11 we got a wonderful note from our best buddies - Megan and Nolan were getting kick out of their house by the cleaners and need a place to nap. PLEASE COME! Megan and I got to chill while the boys slept - it was a truly special treat as normally one of us take napping boys etc... But to have company while nap? Wonderful. Thanks Megan.
Now - this is about what it looks like every day after the bus comes. Dawn and I are outsdie while the boys drag out every whelled vehicle, ball and game. Its a bit stressful with the street, cars, kids...
But today we were o.k. with it and toasted some Margarittas - Guess that makes it all better right?
So it was an average and extraordinary day - all at the same time. Between Megan and Dawn the 2 ladies I literally see every day - they know I am still breathing - they know if the day is fun or tough. I love these ladies and their families and will miss our every day relationship as I treasure it EVERY DAY --
Now these 2 - never seen such besties at this age - Pretty sure they share the same brain - mostly because they have a hard time sharing the same toy....
After a little chocolate milk - this game ensued - Hardest I have laugh since the muddy poo. Kids are hilarious.
No comments:
Post a Comment