So glad I have pictures to look back on - or I would think minus the teeth and hair cut Nick looks totally the same... Wrong. This year in 1st grade was a true eye opener for him. He REALLY learned to read - I mean they gave him such a boost and I LOVE listening to his voice read so fluently. He loves science and learning stuff - wether about Alaska, George Washington or Matter - he is becoming a bit of an expert.
Final day on the Legacy Labs kindergarden bus
I did the before an after photo becuasue honestly I couldn't believe it myself.
Before -
After
worlds longest bus stop line
This photo made me tear up a bit....Love these 2 boys
Funniest part of the morning - as the bus pulled away and I with my camera turned around at MY bus stop buddies and said, now I want YOUR photo!! There were a few groans as I will be the first to admit - I don't come dressed for the bus stop - ok. I come dressed, but that is about it most days = Other folks have to rush off to work, so we often envy how put together they look but not their alarm clock!!
So here are the everyday folks I will miss - we are so close to the bus stop that si could really just let nick out solo. But I choose to go outside almost every morning just to say hi to this crew - or raise my coffee cup to them.
I posted this photo on FB and the best comment I received - 'are you guys part of a reality TV show?' Goal for next year Brambleton bus stop!!
The return trip home
they were so excited to just play on the green - Dawn and I had to literally tear them away to go grab a sweet frog treat!
School's out for the SUMMER!


No comments:
Post a Comment