Sunday, June 8, 2014

Here we GO!

So its really happening right??  POD #1 showed up May 31-  It made it VERY real for our neighbors too.  Lots of questions, timelines etc...  We snagged this POD to load up all the 'extras'.  In our town home - when  you pack a box there really aren't many spots to put it - here in lies the POD idea.  
Shane was mesmerized by the landing... (honestly, me too)
It just got real.
Sunday was a flurry of packing and loading and a moment to take this photo.  I was so touched when I posted this on FB to receive all these notes - I wanted to record them as well.  A treasure.

Here is the POD departure later that Thursday - something about this photo isn't as exciting - makes me a bit sad.  All emotions involved with moving - all of them.



No comments:

Post a Comment