Thursday, July 16, 2015

Ortho here we come

Here we go - I had no idea that Nick would have such teeth issues - I mean, I know he has crowding, but an under bite too.  Our dentist recommended we start now (the one in VA did too - Chris AND Nick went for a consult) Now its time to do it.

One funny part is THIS TOOTH - It was in Nick mouth dangling for WEEKS.  We had COUNTLESS incentive plans, pull it and get 18 hols of golf, than 17, 16,15, etc... nothing.  WE tried to help him as i can imagine it actually hurt worse, but I think it only made him more nervous - 

So while in the Docs chair getting the mold for his space maintainer - she offered to try.  Well in one quick tug - it was OUT and Nick was about in tears - tears of total relief!  It was done and he was headed golfing!  
This is something we might see A LOT of in the coming years....  Ah man buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment