Monday, July 27, 2015

Solar City

We did it - We went solar - Its something we wanted to do while living in Texas - heck, it was a company we wanted to develop while living in Texas (Solar shines that when places in parallel will transfer the electricity to your home - great idea right?  Well, its almost there...)
So when we moved out here, I noticed a few houses with solar.  Than I was walking in Home Depot when they asked if I wanted a free solar consultation - 
Yes Please.
Nicole McCue came out a few months ago and our house was perfect for Solar as long as you don't mind the panels positioned in the front - Nope - not at all.

They had many different contract options - no money down and instant savings on the electrical bill made it a no brainer for us.
We talked about being the installation crew - SO THANKFUL those are beers we are holding and not hammers.
Here they are - Solar City - I cannot say enough wonderful things about the company, Nicole McCue our sales rep was wonderful and John who lead the installation crew (that completed our installation in 4 hours!!) was amazing. 
4 hours from start to finish.  
They look BEAUTIFUL.  Clean energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment