Monday, October 5, 2015

Before he turns 4

Sometimes without me even realizing, this kid takes my breathe away.  He really is growing up fast.  Striving, learning, watching, growing.  There really is something to be said about who you are as a result of your birth order as I see it every day.  Drew will not be out done, he will not be told he is too young.  He will achieve. 
I walked up to grab him at the Children's Center and here is he literally SOARING on the swing set.  I was absolutely amazed.  Simple childhood skill - 
Done
That same day - he pulled out a learning coloring book during quiet time - cut all the squares, countered, and matched them.
Something about this one afternoon made me really sit and look at Drew - There really is a lot going on for this kiddo - he  is a keeper.
Love him

No comments:

Post a Comment