Sunday, October 18, 2015

Soccer star to puppies

On Sunday we went to Chris's Soccer game to watch our Soccer star!  He played great  - a couple shots on goal - but no goals and a rib injury that stuck with him for a few weeks.  Stinks to get old - hugely impressed watching him spent across the field.
The boys attention got a bit diverted.  Honestly it was the CUTEST afternoon ever.
These 2 girls foster puppies (before I let the boys play with them I had the girls PROMISE they would not tell my boys these dogs were adoptable.!  - To me too!!  As I was quickly getting suckered)
Watching the boys romp with these 2 puppies as absolutely the CUTEST thing ever.  They giggles, the puppies true interest.
These puppies were found in South Carolina and shipped up here for adoption - (apparently there are LOTS of puppies in need of home in the south - so its common that they ship them up here)  There are foster families that host these puppies until the right family is found.  Yes, the thought crossed my mind MANY times.  Pauli deserves to enjoy these years as the solo dog.
But the boys LOVED this time.
Love this photo as Shane is literally saying - 'Why are they tackling each other?!?!"  to which I immediately responded it is EXACTLY what brothers do - ALL THE TIME!
They literally wore each other out.


Picture perfect these two
I mean, these 2 - 
The puppies literally got tired!!  and chilly - so the boys offered to sit down and snuggle.
So cute right?
The boys LOVED it - all 5 of them.  Happy to say we didn't come home with them, but loved being able to play like that and can totally appreciate why boys should all grow up with dogs - So sweet.

Chris - Great game!!  A win too!

No comments:

Post a Comment