So he does it, he turns 4
He got to wear Tate's 4 shirt (and even got a call from Tate that morning!) Tate wore this shirt and I remember HIM being the big kid - since when did Drew turn into the big kid?? Well here is the little guy.
For his birthday I get to spend the morning in his classroom helping with life - THANKFULLY my mom helped by cooking the worlds most AMAZING banana break muffins. The kiddos DEVOURED them. Every single one. Asking for MORE! Thank you for OMA SUE.
See, just like that. I am going to guess she used all the butter recommended in the recipe.
Such a sweet morning in his class.
A little family dinner with some gift opening (and photo bombing)
IT was So warm outside we did a non traditional birthday dessert - SMORE's!
Nice choice Drew!
Happy Birthday you Q-T Pie!
Reading too? Geresh, not yet!!
The next day he had his birthday party and seriously it was a BEAUTIFUL day. I picked Charlie and Drew up from Children's Center and they were over the moon for their birthday date.
We went to the Matterhorn for a little golfing. - Looks organized right?!?
How about this photo - no i didn't ask them to pose, I was actually frightened to take my camera out for a photo. I am VERY impressed they didn't hit each other.
Being Thursday at noon - we had the place to ourselves - THANKFULLY - but I kept encouraging them to SLOW down, play that hole again, take your time (all things I am sure I will say the REST of my life) yet do they listen - does any kid listen - nope, they blew right through every hole, excited to see and experience what is next.
Look at those faces
posing with one of the many goats.
A favorite photo of 3 years ago...clearly he was in a rush to get UP the stairs.
and in a rush to open all his gifts.
It was master truck mania -
clearly they know Drew all to well.
Thanks to his buddies for spending the afternoon with him. Charlie is a sweet child and good buddy of Drew's at school - I say they share the same brain and have even worn the same shirt or pants on the same day without planning it (as if anything is planned in their wardrobe) - Jordan, Alex, Luke and Same all met Drew at a indoor soccer program - a program I signed Drew up for last year when I needed 'space' from him. I ended up really liking the moms and how our different lives have come together through our kids. Since than the facility is no longer offering those classes, but we have kept up truly to get together when we can. Thankful for the friends that come into your life for reasons you just may not know.
Happy Birthday Drew - I too really enjoyed your day and the time with your buddies. Love you



No comments:
Post a Comment