Can you believe this?? First day of school and this guy is going to Canton Intermediate school - (4-6 grade) it means lots of things, more independence, being the young grade in the school - working up - and an early bus time. Nick was THRILLED to be moving out of the pack. He got up with GREAT excitement.
His brothers even got up too!
Seriously - love these smiles!
We are all ready to Be Awesome!
Nick walked up to his bus stop (he let me walk with him just this once) and met with our other bus stop folks. Amazing seeing him confidently make this step to the older school.
Now back to Cherry Brook where Shane is the big kid and Drew is the first timer - I actually have a flip picture of this from 2 years ago.
Love how they are working into their rolls
We had a special guest on their first day of school! Loved that my mom could be there (as she is celebrating her 'unfits' day of school' After over 25 years of teaching - She tells us what an amazing feeling it is to sleep through the first day of school alarm!) Maddy is headed to Kindergarten in just a few days herself - so she got to see the fireworks too.
Shane seems ready, but it always a bit more reserved than the others - I think this captures that.
This guy was VERY enthusiastic - for many reasons! Finally in his little world he is a big kid too - He couldn't wait to get on the bus - but honestly he really didn't know what REALLY to expect either. Love this desire to just go for it - its day 3, 4, 5 that I wonder about...
I made bracelets like this for my kiddos - I am thankful to have time with them during the summer and during the school year I was happy to make them something they could have with them. Just to know I love them!
Bus stop time!
Drew is behind the CIS sign, I so wanted to see his sweet little face!
3 boys, ALL IN SCHOOL - we made it and its time to celebrate! Whoot Whoot!
Now we can sit around and eat bon Bons all day right??
Or remodel the garage......
Bet you wish you were our neighbors!! Linas was a HUGE help and we were all amazed at how well this wall and tile were reenforced.... Crazy! removing that tile and platform was SIGNIFICANT
Look - Garage doors!!
For the record - I am aware we are nuts - but its o.k. right??
My husband is by far the hardest worker I have ever met - his ability to stay mission focused will never seize to amaze me - 1/2 way through the day with crap everywhere and a HUGE mess I wanted to stop. I never thought we would get it to where we want it and why bother. We have lived with it for 2 years now.... But he kept us going..... Love him for that -







No comments:
Post a Comment