Thursday morning came and I was feeling more and more unprepared - I am not sure why, maybe the kids, many the shopping the packing but I was trying to keep it together. I know Shannon wants me to be low key, but I still wanted to pick up my house (a house full of boys all summer gets a little unruly) In my haste I was showering and noticed hair in the drain - so I did what most I believe most people do and grabbed it all out - gross right, I than left it on the shower soap dish, planning to throw it out - guess what, that never happened - Several folks went through my shower and no one said a thing until I showered after they all left and there it was!! YIKES - hosting awards please!!
O.k., onto to the stuff that really matters right?
They made great time and rolled up early on a hot day - the boys played in the water and got soaked in the back yard! Time with cousins rocked!
Singer for the night was a former American Idol Tim Urban! Thank you Jenny for snagging a photo with our celebrity shock!
Friday morning as they head out around 6 and we prep for the McCulloughs to arrive and finalize our own packing I had to remind myself of a few things - wonder if I can Be Still and Be Awesome at the same time?
Here we go!

No comments:
Post a Comment