Why wasn't Chris at the Veteran's day celebration?
That morning - early Friday He and Nick woke up and headed to the airport. Why?? Many reasons! This picture is one of them.
10 Years ago I was VERY pregnant with Nick and we went to the game in San Antonio. It was only fitting to go back - with the newly 10 year old.! Loved that Liz is out there now and excited to welcome her brother and Nick for the weekend.
Chris and Nick LOVED traveling together. I love that Nick took a few photos. He was apparently a great passenger.
Even a little Selfie
Love the stuff he captures.
I am thankful to Deakon for this photo!! Only one from the game - The game wasn't the best - Army lost to Notre Dame - but they had a great time. Deakon and Evan came down for the night. Nick, Evan and Seb had a blast playing together.
Love that they 2 knew each other when they looked like this..
Wake up Evan - time to play!
Seriously, I could look at these photos all day - They were supposed to be on the same football team together. Yes, I know our fault.
Lunch anyone?? Love that after all the years in between - they really could just play.
O.k. one more...or ride around in a stroller together. Evan, are you missing a strap??
Back to real time life in Canton - I took the younger dudes to the skate park opening in Canton
We weren't the Target audience for the skate park (it was really high school and up) with this cool bus that showed up that sold skate gear - if you can imagine 10 guys living in it - its not really the kind of thing my kiddos need to totally check out.
So lets go home and take a bath - and Dab
These 2 did have a blast together.
Loved getting updates here and there from Chris. and knowing they had a great time.



No comments:
Post a Comment