Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Voting

The first year we moved here - voting was at town hall and the kids went to school - it all went down hill from here.  This year in this crazy election we took joy in the BEAUTIFUL day it was.  
But here is a funny story about voting - everyone in this picture voted for someone different.  Yup - I have often thought kiddos just reiterate what they hear at home (Which I guess should make you question what they are hearing at home...) but I LOVED hear who they voted for and why.  Maybe you can pair them up.
One voted for Hilary because is she wins his best friend won't have to move.  Hmmmm  where might that friend be moving to?  My guess was Canada, assuming its not Mexico
One voted for Gary Johnson - with Gary Johnson's media campaign makes me wonder where he got his intel.
One voted for Trump - wonder if you can guess which one that was!!

After voting on this beautiful day - what is the next thing you should do?!?!  Go mini put on their last day of the season - thanks of the Leadbetter's for the gift idea!

Lets fast forward a few hours - its 11 and I had just finished watching "This is us' great show by the way....  I flipped on the news to see what was going on and everyone seemed shocked at what was happening...  Trump was winning and I became a bit fascinated.  I called Chris in from reading in the other room (yes we are at that point in our relationship - often thankful for the different rooms!  However I am often the reader... I digress...)  We loved watching the shock - and the fact that Savanah was up covering it all - she was going to soak in every moment of this event!  Well around midnight guess who walks down??  Trumps good luck charm...
The rest is history.  I could hardly get to sleep handiwork up at 3 to confirm it all happened.  

You know I am not a huge Trump person so this isn't political  I am just asked at the media assumptions and what really turned out.  
In case you are wondering - this is what I truly believe.
She wasn't going to save you and he won't either - but he just might shake things up a bit - just like the guy in this photo =)!


No comments:

Post a Comment