Wednesday, November 23, 2016

We are nuts - and love a good project

I feel like when it comes to stuff like this, we are kinda sadistic.  We want to do it ourselves, but we don't have time (or necessarily the skill level.  So maybe we are learning our limits...  maybe.... So its time to bring Chris's office to the basement.
lets put up some studs - and hire some adult supervision.
Alan framed out the office and guest room in a day - added the future bathroom space too.
I learned how to wire and put in the plugs and light switches.  I have to admit - it was cool doing and I was up til 12:30 making light!!  Loved it!
next up, sheetrock.  
There are definitely moments - like when Chris and I are hauling sheetrock down the garage shed if there will ever be a day that we just pay for project like this and don't get so involved...  I am guessing no....


WE had to put the project on hold for Thanksgiving - (and get the area's back to a 'kid play space") at least now they have light!!

Stay tuned - Alan has finished the sheetrock and now we are in charge of painting and floors....

No comments:

Post a Comment