Monday, January 16, 2017

And than there were 2 -

So while all my fitness stuff was going on - Chris was getting his fitness through demolition - In September we cleared 3/4 of the garage but really couldn't park a car in there.  

With the warm weather this weekend and the potential to have visitors in February it was time to rip off the bandage and get the garage done.  Chris always makes it seem simple when I know it really isn't - I ordered the dumpster - now that was simple.

Here is the fleet or cars ready to via for their spots

Had to take just a few things out of the garage first.
Always have to capture the boys trying to help - they think its fun, but when they realizing its really hard work, the efforts start to peter a bit.
This guys doesn't quit.
I got pulled away from demo for a brief bit to run technical support for my Florida folks.
That evenings - guess what found her way into the garage?!
Can you believe even the truck makes it in??
I know Christmas is over, but this just may be the greatest gift!
They sleep inside tonight - 
Crazy to think we are getting used to using a garage - crazy how awesome they are!







No comments:

Post a Comment