Saturday, January 7, 2017

Our swimmer

This guy opted for Swimming this winter - not interested in Basketball.  So twice a week we head to the Granby YMCA - Chris often works out or takes the kiddos on the climbing wall while Nick swims.  He is doing great and I love hearing about him meeting new friends along the way.  To include a little guy Cameron (who remembers his goggles more frequently than Nick!)  His favorite races are still the 100IM, 50 Fly and 50 Free
In case you were curious how long a swim meet takes - I would say about this long.....  I wasn't even there the whole time as I showed up a bit late from spin - and they whole other team wasn't there as... yes you guessed it, it was snowing!!  Nick did great!

Captured a race for us to remember =)!

No comments:

Post a Comment