Its New Years Eve and although we had thought of enjoying it on the couch, we figured lets see what Ski Sundown is up to - perfect place for this family on New Years.
nothing like some burgers, fries and a beer to say Happy New Years!
Loved that they had a fire going for us and that we even got to see the Cravanzola's real quick before they headed to their New Years bash
Something to consider for 2017 - I hope to slow things down, create space in our everyday - wether it be to declutter our home or declutter our minds and hearts. I would love to make space for people, time and experiences.
Clearly Nick was starting the year learning to snow board with Dad - having tried snow boarding a couple of times, I have to give Nick HUGE kudos for seeing the light at the end and being able to keep up after all the falls and frustration (that he NEVER complained about!)
No comments:
Post a Comment