Thursday, January 12, 2017

Drew at school

With the second half of Kindergarten in fill swing, I an thankful to have some time every week Drew's class to be a part of how he is doing.  I volunteer for writers workshop - which honestly it blows my mind that they do writers workshop in kindergarten.  I see and completely understand the frustration of little ones trying to sound out and write words!!  I know they have to do it at some point.  But geesh!!  Thats why I LOVE seeing photos like this - of Drew with petting a Corn snake - Now THAT is kindergarten!

The sweet girl Seraphina in his class that he often gets paired up with.
Love that they get to do things like this!
A little story time with Canton school celebrities too.
Drew you are growing up so fast, I know its hard - matter of fact, I had to get on the bus the other day to give Nick a snack he forgot and all those childhood memories came back.  Good ones of course - but it was such a great reminder to ME of all THEY do all day.


No comments:

Post a Comment