Friday, June 16, 2017

Drew's Kindergarten Celebration

Kindergarten is such a sweet tender social learning time for kiddos and I couldn't be more thankful for the Teacher we had this year.  Mrs. Theriault has just the right amount of bubbly fun, pizzaz, personality, love and structure for this sweet child.

I know Drew gave you a run for your moment, and I am so very thankful that we could all work together to bring out this guys' many talents.
Mrs. Theriault really puts the time into a beautiful kindergarten celebration meant to really tug at your heart strings.  This one was no different.  Just watching it again as I blog (3 month later)  I am still touched.  Thankful my mom could be there too.  

Wait, who is this guy?!?!  wasn't he just IN this celebration and now he is the usher?!?!  When did that happen?
Still my sweet Shane


There is a part in the video (below where the kids grown up and get to bring a flower to their parent - part of me could be sad that in that moment Drew wanted to bring the flower to my mom - but there is a bigger part of me that rejoices that Drew can bring that flower to my mom - that she can love and be that comfortable with her and have one more loving parent in his corner.  Or maybe she just lets him have more screen time than I do!!   hehe

Congratulation Drew - now its onto the big time =)!


No comments:

Post a Comment