Sunday, June 4, 2017

NFPA Sprinkler convention

Right back to Boston we go.  Normally this convention is held in Las Vegas.  So for Chris to be able to attend in Boston is HUGE.  We made the excuse to stay with our cousins who weren't sick of us yet.  After taking Stacie to explore a local church she was ready to send me out here with Chris for the afternoon.  We signed in and headed out to the Expo.

I had to snap a photo just riding down to the expo.  Amazing the technology that exists here.
Taking over Boston
He doesn't let me take his photo often so I stole one here.  I was thankful to walk by Chris's side for this expo.  Listening to all he has learned, the questions he is asking, the folks he works with.  It amazes me how far he has come and will continue to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment