Saturday, June 17, 2017

Vermont weekend for Soccer

Didn't I just have a Baseball blog??  Well time to find your soccer cleats and head to the soccer tournament in VT - but first, lets take a breathe and blow out the candles for this amazing guy!  #thisis41.  I couldn't imagine being on this ride of life with anyone else.  You AMAZE me in so many ways!  So open your gifts and keep this family rolling!
Right up to VT - look at the bed made for 1 - one little drew man.  2 chairs together - how much longer will this last??  I seem to remember doing this in college.
now onto soccer - Amazing to see Nick so simply change gears.  suit up and score a goal on their first game.
some of canton's finest =)
Does this happen to everyone on vacation??  yup, alternator??  sadly there aren't too many repair shops in VT open on Saturday, they towed it to Boon dock garage - well named and thankfully had it fixed by Sunday...
In the meantime, lets conquer our fears (you don't see me up there do you??) everyone needs a photographer...)
no problem and smiling almost the whole way.
This Q-T finished as well

Seriously buddy, you don't have to do this....
now THIS guy - did pretty well - look at those legs!
I will admit, he was terrified at the end and stopped after level 2 - which I was grateful for.  Cher was a rock star trying every avenue imaginable to get him to come down...he had to do it on his time and when HE was ready.  met this guy?

Want to see a few video clips??
https://youtu.be/nsf7wKbpf2U

In case you were wondering where I was during all this - was there any question??
THIS is more my speed and quite honestly, plenty of fun
MUCH happier on the coaster - you could actually control the speed - Drew wasn't interested in using the breaks....
A little hot tub time for the boys...
The things to love about VT - the green mountain state 
Chris work up to the double whammy - Father's day AND his birthday.  This shirt says a lot about what goes on at our house....
those are the smiles I was looking for!!
just wanted to capture a little of the ground we got to stay at.
Loved the coaster
Shane got to go solo - I knew he was in control.
These 2
remember we are still ubering rides to the game - thank you Fortes!

 

Future soccer guys -
So during the last 2 soccer games Chris drove with Tim to get out mini - at Boon dock repair - IN THE BOON Docks - they both missed the games and it was father's day and his birthday.  So I HAD to find a great spot on the way home to feed my foodie
We did it!!  right on the marina!
Couldn't have planned it better if I actually planned it
Boat car and all! (no not our car and hopefully our car works better than this one,
Birthday dessert - yes please!
If he were to smile bigger his tooth may fall out - photo cred, Nick
What a weekend that normally kicks off summer - but this time, we go back to school for just 3 more days.  Great weekend chilling with Canton folks in VT - one beautiful state.  Great soccer too -!

No comments:

Post a Comment