Sunday, May 16, 2010

German's love to have a drink or two - heck so do the American's

Today was Sunday - and the wonderful thing was - it didn't rain.  I can't say it was sunny as there were still quite a bit of clouds in the sky.  We did have a few sun sightings - just not for long.  But the town of Esslingen hosted a HUGE wine walk.  It was several (I say that because I don't remember how many) wine stops with their local concoction.  A 10k walk and I am not sure how much we accomplished.  But it was FUN and it didn't RAIN!

The photo as at this stop was to note, they had totaly run out of food.  Looking at the menu with the crosses through the missing items was totaly hysterical.  However, bread with butter and chives was still available - yum!!  Good thing Chris is easy to please


Kids - as long as they are together - are always entertaining - even in the wine vinyards.


So this is what we got for all the money we had left?!?!

Posing for a vinyard photo
How lucky we are to have good friends


Chris Cole as both a rock star and a budding father.

What beats a little public transportation and an enjoyable German afternoon.  We surely enjoy thier ability to find an oppurtunity to drink at any time =)  Cheers to the wandering Wine fest!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun day, made funner by good friends. I can't believe you got a picture of my Chris like that :) Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete