It was a rather dreary day in Germany - and if we opt not to go out when the clouds rolled in, we would miss quite a bit. So we headed out on the bus and train. Shannon's family joined us for the ride. Chris and I reminisced about the Friday night antics as it was all too familiar =) No beer for me today!
Here's the first photo of the happy pilot - This one is for you Wyland!. The helicopter had 4 steering wheels - so who is in charge?
Next to the Ferris Wheel
Finally onto the food - Meat on a stick was Nick's choice
Look at the beautiful ladies. I loved shopping for the drindl as I thought it was such a reflection of personality. It was even more fun shopping with my buddy. Remember the days of running to the same dress as you felt you had to like the same thing? It felt - gosh whats the word.... mature? no, comforting? Maybe as Diane and I each tried on very different dressed that reflected us and looked perfect on us seperately.
So, what do you think - spirited & loud, Lavish & dramatic, Sweet & bright
So are we German or American? Great question. As we were walking through the fest dressed in traditional German - Bavarian style, I walked right by an obvious german sporting a New Jersey sweatshirt and a NY Yankees hat. How odd.
What a colorful crew!
Nice men!
We were abiding by the 'don't wake the baby rule'. Shane was dressed and ready to hit the fest too!
Thanks to Margaret - Shane is looking the part!
Hope you all enjoyed a wonderful weekend
No comments:
Post a Comment