As we went into the ultra sound room - (the entire family!) Dr. P was instructed that we were having a girl unless he was able to confirm otherwise...... He happily went to looking at all the sweet little baby parts. The hands, the fingers, measuring everything along the way confirming the October 2 due date. Than he caught our little baby in a cute position laying on its back. You could see two little circles for the knee caps and than in between those circles was.... another little circle.... hmmmm.. at that point Dr. P looked at us and said 'here is the part where I may not be able to confirm this is a little girl' He went onto other measurements =) We got to see the profile of the little one and that erased all doubt - it would be rather impossible to confirm a little girl when you see the profile! Chris and i were actually quite shocked that we never saw those little parts during either Shane's or Nick's ultra sound appointment - guess we were just blissfully ignorant!
So its 3 boys for the Leadbetters! We are happily getting used to the idea and keeping everything blue. He is a healthy little boy and Nick cannot wait for an addition to his soccer team. And I will get everything pink=)
I recently changed Cayman's name, figured I need to start using my girl names.... Meet - Carly!
No comments:
Post a Comment