Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring really is beautiful here

These are really the beautiful days of spring here.  We start off in a light weigh jacket and by lunch time its T-shirts with shorts or pants.  EVERYTHING is in bloom and smells great (as long as you don't have allergies)  The boys are loving time outside and riding bikes (Shane's feet still can't touch on the run bike, but he really tries!!) 

Here are the boys before school on Tuesday morning.  I think Shane was dressed like a gym coach and Nick a football coach.  Oh the wonderful days of wearing comfy pants to school =)

Wednesday is our MOPs day.  We normally spend it at the playground in the bowling alley (which we still did) but Diane and I had an extended playdate at the soccer fields.  At one point, everyone was barefoot (not just the Mississippi girl!)

Here is sweet Blake Patterson Wisneski - already almost 3 months old!  Beautiful eyes - look out ladies!
I have a photo from about this time last year of Nick and Anna after an ice cream snack.  They love posing together (especially Anna)  I just wish I could snap this picture every year!

How do we like the bubbly water Shane?
Nice Kick Nick!
Enjoying the outdoors and making mothering look so natural

Shane is SUPER smiley, but turns it off everytime we turn on the camera.  I am FINALLY getting his grin captured

5 minutes later.....  sleepy shane.... time to go home.

Even my yard looks beautiful now - the weeds haven't take it over yet and everything is blooming!

Seriously, what ad is he posing for??
Later this afternoon we had lunch at the cafe in the square with Shannon and her girls.  It was a bit chilly to be soaked by the fountains, but the kids loved the idea that spring really is here!

Every morning the sun is shining and its beautiful to be outside I am reminded that life really is easier with sunshine.  We live in a truly beautiful place with beautiful friends.  Tonight we are sharing in Macy's dedication and headed to a Mexican Dinner with everyone afterwards.  Last night our home was filled with 14 ladies rolling the bunco dice and polishing off margarittas.  Farrah was my co-host and truly examplifies that life is better with friends - even if you are just cutting up tomatoes together =)  I hope to read back on this blog and feel the same warmth of hapiness that I feel at the moment I am typing this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment