Sunday morning - a morning to relax recover and celebrate the men in our lives. Father's day!
We enjoyed a wonderful breakfast on the deck and than suited everyone up for a bike ride down to the river. Once everyone was worn out and hungry again, we took them to lunch. We all commented on the BEST 5 kids at the restaurant - they were outstanding! Never has I put all the kids in one spot (normally we are mixing them up away from each other) but this afternoon it worked beautifully!
We got to enjoy some adult time on the other end of the table with some rather nice live music being played - to which the boys all brought some thank you money at the end -
What a beautiful day and prefect to celebrate the fathers in our lives.
I often wish I picked up my camera more but am trying to be IN the moment. That is why I was THRILLED to see these photos that Nick captured.
Love that he grabbed so great smiles
and sweet moments.
He captured a great day
On the deck, in the sun = just as all the fathers would like it
Happy Fathers day to these great men - the men that know the value of family, raising kiddos and being present - Thankful to have you in our lives.
Happy Fathers day
No comments:
Post a Comment