Saturday Supper club
rating a family truly takes a village - its wonderful having my folks such a BIG part of my kids lives. In addition, finding family friends is huge too - I had been wanting to plan a supper club and finally put it in action. We invited 7 families and only 6 were able to attend - but not bad right?
That meant 10 Adults and 12 kiddos - it was a BEAUTIFUL night and the kids played great. The couples enjoyed chatting, not everyone knew each other but maybe of each other. My desire is for to be a safe place to share REAL stuff about life, parenting, social aspects - whatever. I would LOVE to have a mock election, or speak on hard topics as I TRULY value everyones opinion and believe they all different yet want to learn more about them all.
Where did my inspiration spur from? This book - a gift from Farrah that I hope to continue to pass along to others!
Of course I didn't grab my camera as often as I would have liked - but I snagged 2 quick photos to remind myself.
A deck full of kiddos!
Everyone brought so much and helped TREMENDOUSLY - The adults just chilled and enjoyed time chatting. Exactly what I was hoping for! Love finding some wonderful family to truly live life together with.
No comments:
Post a Comment