Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Summer living!

Summer is officially HERE!  My sister is done teaching and after her official RF launch (where SHE promoted to Executive Consultant!) we packed up and headed to CT for a week of VBS and so SHE could decompress before its time to MOVE!
To say we enjoyed the evening together i an understatement - with 6 kids between us our alone time is RARE - loved this!  I also love that our alone time resulted in some spending $$ for her too =)!
Cheers to a lady that can truly do it all


HUGE cheers to Summer at Oma Sue and Goomba's pool!
This face defines a good summer day
The ice cream he is so excited to get
Looky Looky!
My sister is the gift that keeps on giving - Since she is moving, we offered to take her lizards (Darwin and Iris) for a few weeks.  Than it extended to through August since we are headed to Michigan for a wedding and I will snag a house sitter.  Well, the kiddos spend the night at my folks with their cousins and guess who spent the night wandering the house - THIS GUY.  I was TERRIFIED when I found his cage open and EMPTY - called folks to walk me through finding a dead lizard in the house...  I was on the phone with Barbara when I cam across him in Drew's room.  reading...  Alive - 
The adventure continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment