Thursday, April 20, 2017

Different folks bring out different things -

Yes another blog with no pictures - just a memory from me -

My sister's spring break was a week later than ours so I was thrilled when she opted to come out and we could still see them.  I even got to have Riley for a night.  I LOVE having a girl in the house - Riley LOVED being in the house.  

While they didn't go to bed easily and needed to be separated (totally normal) once my kiddos got on the bus it was just me and Riley for the morning.  She happily did and ENTIRE class of Body flow with me and after I had to mess with Shane's fit bit for a period of time (it drove me bananas that it didn't reflect the correct time - status update, I got it to work that day, but it has since failed again - Timex here we come)  While I was doing that, she grabbed some crayons and colored beside me.  Before we left to meet up with my sister she put in the chickens (without me asking) and was ready to roll.  We honestly didn't do anything crazy special - but I just wanted to remember how simple she just wanted to be with me and how much I enjoyed her.

Adalyn and I "exercising after church on Wednesday nights

No comments:

Post a Comment