Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Spring time babies!!


Spring just might happen out here in CT - sometimes you go to bed and wake up to something TOTALLY different.  Like this tree in my front yard - 
It was as if I woke up one morning and it had beautiful flowers all over it!  (ironic that it almost looks like snow...)
I caught myself looking at it from such different angles savoring its beauty and knowing it was temporary
So you know we have 4 big girl chickens right?!?!  We wanted 7, and nature delivered us 4 and since we have this beautiful coop, we figured we should fill it.  So we ordered up some pretty babies.  They weren't supposed to arrive until May, but I stopped by on my way home hoping they would arrive before my sister came to visit - I INSTANTLY heard the sweetest little peeps as I walked in and the place was popping with babies!!  I got to choose our 7 and surprise the boys.

Here is Nick holding Gerties future sister Grace
Sweet baby
Shane and Drew were super excited to great the babies too.
Like Drew's new watch?!?!  Wonder how long that lasted right?!?
This is Trudy's new sister - Tabitha
They are too cute - impossible to capture it all



No comments:

Post a Comment