We get to host the neighborhood Easter egg hunt which I kinda love. I tried turning it into several chances to get together. The ladies stuffed eggs Friday night and the boys met early Saturday morning to 'hie' them (or dump them randomly on the lawn!!)
Here are a few kiddos ready for the hunt
Well we had a guest appearance!! The EASTER bunny!!!
Wish I could figure out how to rotate this photo, but its lots of eggs and lots of kiddos in the yard - get it?!?!
See what I mean??!? LOTS of eggs!
I will admit - I love that the kiddos are having fun, but I really love just having the neighborhood together.
By far my favorite photo of the day - Rocky Photo bombed the Barber's super cute kiddo photo!
After the hunt was over - we headed down to Diane's family to visit and enjoy a HIKE (not hunt) with them.
Thanks Diane for capturing this keeper at the top of sleeping giant.
recognize anyone up there?!!?
The crew started to get creative in the Fairy houses.
Quick snuggle time.
This one became a fairy house engineer - Can you see the action shot in the background?!?!
Love everything about pictures like this.
Their first house?!?!
The construction continues
Sunday morning was beautifully spent at church - my folks even got there VERY early to save us a spot!!
One good looking crew -
I will be the first to admit, my cooking is questionable, so it wasn't about the meal together. It was about the afternoon. Spent beautifully together launching rockets - with a Chris made laughing pad!! Hope you all enjoyed Easter together as well. He has Risen and yes, it is time to celebrate!

No comments:
Post a Comment