Saturday, June 6, 2015

Baseball Guy

Shane got to play T-Ball while Nick and Drew had their other sports.  I ALWAYS think about, worry and wonder is Shane is young for his grade (being an October birthday SO many folks OPT to hold they kids back)  Sports seems to have this interesting divide where its the age not the grade so Shane played among his age (not the grade).  I won't say he is a super star - but I am quiet confident that he could have held his own with his grade.  One more vote of confidence on our decision.

He was on the only one on his team to hit is (from the T) into the outfield.  Go slugger.  Guess those brothers are good for SOMETHING!
Off to First base

Nick got to play a little first base coaching - cute to see them together.
Sure quick fielder too - Great little program that our rec apartment put on.
Great Job Shane!

No comments:

Post a Comment