Friday, June 12, 2015

Drew

Most days I just don't know what to say about this one - He is a handful - why?  Beaches he is Drew.  The 3rd boy trying to keep up with his brothers and a tired momma who has been there and done that.  So why go the same path - continue to push the limits.  Thank you Lord for this beautiful smile.
That is him on a 2 wheeler - no training wheels ever.  She saw the bike, he wanted to ride it, and he did.  Around and around and around.  The ladies in the neighborhood even like to walk the big hills after the kiddos get on the bus.  You think Drew could manage the Big Hills - absolutely!
Those are the legs of a hard charging 3 year old.
And this is his (can hardly stand still)  Last day in the blue room at Preschool.
I can't remember what age you can start reasoning with them and gosh I hope its not yet because I have surely missed my mark.  Drew - we love you - I love you - I want what is best for you - so maybe listening a time or too would make life just a bit easier.....

No comments:

Post a Comment