Saturday, June 20, 2015

Goshen Stampede

Saturday was a super cute Goshen Stampede - Horses, Bulls, and remote control cars - occupied these guys for QUITE a while.
Mutton Busting and kids rodeo (So that day turned rainy and COLD - FAST - yuck) but the rodeo went on.
Here are our Future rodeo competitors

This was the GREATEST bowl of nachos ever.  Shared by MANY!
We had to run and grab 3 sweatshirts stat - it was so chilly - at least they were cool! - I mean not cool (Warm!) Here they are on their now favorite ride.  I was holding my breathe almost the entire time so Drew would HOLD ON!
Make you sick just watching?!?!
Yup, that is more my speed.
A treat Dad would NEVER allow - but Mom loves a little cotton Candy every now and than.
Love Anna's outfit - she won best dressed last year!
I love these photo as honestly Barrel racing is one of my favorite things to watch and I truly hope one day I may actually get to try it.  Now, how to implement this.....
Another wonderful event with this wonderful lady - Wether is raining, cold, sunny, muddy, snowing - there is something about being with Diane that her family that is truly just wonderful.  

No comments:

Post a Comment