I cannot believe I am writing this post in AUGUST - but this was our last lunch bunch for the year.
Part of me wondered if I would miss it - it is a super cute time I get to go in every week, open milk containers, yogurt, check out the other creative meals (or not so creative) that moms are packing and spend some time with my cuties.
Drew gets to come too and act like a big boy (it lasts 5 minutes before he annoys his brothers) its cute when the bothers friends are happy to step in and hang out with the Drew man instead.
Yes, when they are in High school I won't be able to go do this - So yes I will remind myself that is was worth it and I was VERY thankful for the time freedom to do it. And I am darn good at opening yogurt sticks!
No comments:
Post a Comment