Sunday, June 14, 2015

Kick, Punt, Pass

Warriors fotball is the only football show in our town and many of the towns close by.  Its full pads and tackle so we haven't allowed the kids to join - but they offered a fun Kick - Punt - Pass competition (no Tackle)  So sure - sign them up.

Can you see Shane at the front of the line? (yes I tried to edit and crop the photos in iPhoto but apparently it is forcing me to use the previous version - annoying - but on I go....)  Shane just hops in...
Love the drills they started off with
A little high knees.
Nick on the pass.
Shane Rocked his age group (being the only one - it was inevitable)  Nick did great too and placed 5 I believe.  (this happened too long ago so I totally forgot as we didn't go to championships!!  ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment