Friday, May 25, 2012

Are there underpants in our future?

There is hope on the horizon for my sweet 2 1/2 year old Shane Edward.  He is recently recovering from his first ear infection (I had no idea he had one as he spiked a fever twice and I sluffed it off as his body cooled off each day, but finally after a doctor appointment she said it had been there for a while - poor little trooper)  So after 6 days on axoicillian he really is a new man.  Even interested in potty training.

Lately he tells me 'something is coming out' which is usually too late - but a good sign in my book.  In the past 3 days something has come out INTO the potty.  I was holding out faith it would happen, but didn't realize it would be this soon.  I love his desire to be big =)
Here's his little video that Nick insisted I take - I love his matter of fact way of saying - 'I peed in the toilet,  in a manner that sounded like.....where else would I go?'


So Shane really is the big brother
I couldn't decide which one was better.  Thanks for a great day and I am glad your ear is feeling better little man.  Here's to No diapers this summer for you =)  Just in time for the pilgrimage to Maine!



1 comment:

  1. YEAH!!! SHANE!!!! Pee Pee in the potty!!! So proud of you buddy!!

    ReplyDelete