I found this video on my Youtube and I am not sure if I posted it yet. but recently Chris has enjoyed the life of crossfit. The daily workouts are accessible and able to be preformed at the gym during lunch (if you can hang!!). Its an amazing workout (from what I hear, I still stick to my favorites) But working out is all in what 'works out' for you right! I'm thrilled Chris loves it as I see a difference in him - physic and attitude! Here is the motivation from my little ones.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRO4lqvLoIQ&list=UUVOS8rAoIkMr_viSR6tsaFw&index=2&feature=plcp
Here is a photo I took this week. Drew is in a shopping cart!! One of the many reasons I love Costco as they both can sit. Drew finally figured out how to hold on. He did so through the whole store as he kept turning his head to take it all in. He loved sitting next to his brother. It was so exciting that he fell asleep the moment I stuck him back in the car. No worries drew, Costco does that to me too - i just can't take a nap.
Or maybe I can - Chris took this photo today (clearly without me knowing) but Drew had his first fever. The poor due clocked in at 102 today and was so sad. I was so lucky that he found his comfort with his mama. I was also lucky it was Saturday. We had a great morning at Nick's football game (he loved every second - of the first half!! haha... the second half seemed to drag for him). We grabbed a bite for lunch and came home to a rare leadbetter at home afternoon. No projects, no nothing. Just enjoying our home. It was fabulous and much needed according to Drew and Nick.
Thanks Drew for making me feel so needed. I loved the nap too =)!
No comments:
Post a Comment