Thanks to my wonderful boys for a great mother's day. We woke up, had a fabulous Chris Leadbetter breakfast, rolled out to Church and headed further out to Barrel Oak for some wine tasting
- free for mothers-
Nick and Shane joined me for the first round and quickly got bored. Sadly I hadn't convinced any of my new buddies to join me, so instead of staying up there striking conversation with the bartender, I opted to buy a bottle and enjoy it with these 2 cuties! best idea.
I ended the day with a beautiful walk with Alexa through our neighborhood.
I still remember my first pseudo mother's day - We were in the middle of building our home in Texas, matter of fact, I think we just completed a sheetrock run. Chris was uber thoughtful and purchased the diaper bag that we still use to this day. Was that really 6 years ago? That's not nearly as striking as when i say it was 3 babies ago!! Yikes. Being a mom is truly the most rewarding job. I am lucky to have 3 loving, fun hearted, smiling dudes and a fabulous husband to round out the team.
Happy mother's day to all the mothers I am touched by every day as well as my wonderful mother who really is a sister now as well as my mother-in-law who I am forever fotunate to have a great relationship with. I am lucky to have great role models.
Mothers are ALWAYS your greatest rescourse!
No comments:
Post a Comment