One of the lessons as a mom that is hard to learn is that you really aren't in control. You are really just managing crisis most of the time. I do try to be creative and buy matching shirts etc. But I never manage to get them all wearing it at the same time. If I tried too hard it would only frustrate me, so why bother.... So on Thursday I got up searching for a simple onesie for Drew - he had a odd rash (later determined as a blueberry allergy) and I wanted him to be 'cool'. The outfit I had simply selected for myself was the red flag shirt - its a simple easy wear. Nick saw mine and wanted to match (love it!) so Shane was the final leg in this... Can you believe we all matched? The best part is, I have every intention of forcing this outfit on memorial day and 4th of July. But as we were walking downtown someone said (possibly sarcastic) what a cute family, how patriotic for flag day.... wait, its flag day? My whole family is wearing matching flag shirts for flag day?!? You could've knocked me over with a feather. But now I NEEDED a photo of this well put together crew
Thanks Kayla for snapping a cute one of this crew.
Funny as after taking this photo I proceeded to leave my Iphone at the playground. I didn't realize it until we all unloaded back at home. Its so demoralizing to load back up and head out again, but since it was a contest and the finder of the phone got an m&m, it wasn't so bad. Nick was the lucky recipient. Can't win'um all, but some days you just get lucky!
No comments:
Post a Comment