Back to back days about you.... Can you stand it?? It can be tough having a birthday on a Monday - especially because it was a big dreary. But dreary days can make for a slower day and we could all use the excuse to slow down some days. So here ya go. Happy birthday Chris!
(I am cheating a bit as we took this photo on Sunday - it was more fun to celebrate when Barbara and Wyland were still here)
Chris has a history of spending his birthday at West point, in the field, or being deployed. So for each one that he is home with us is one more in the positive. Last year was in Luxemburg with our buddies the Duelleys and Hoffmans. This year its home with family. A+
I had to include this photo - being in the states, we sure are closer, but it would be fun to celebrate with our favorite beer drinking buddy. Love ya Deakon and thanks for thinking of us Chelcy! We miss you guys
Happy Birthday honey and I am glad we are officially the same age again. I hate those 3 months of being older.
No comments:
Post a Comment