So what does a year get ya - 2 beautiful babies! Mia and Drew finally get to meet outside of the bellie
Mia is their first little one and she is a beautiful little lady who is constantly on the go.
Here is the whole crew together - mom's dad's etc. I loved catching up with Jill and Marc. It was a fabulous reminder to me that the best resources in parenthood are other parents. Jill reminded me of some fabulous food options that I had totally overlooked. Papaya and Pirates booty! (Drew loves it and thank you for it every day)
Mia had her chance to teach Drew a few things as well too. We love having the pack and play by the pool for Drew when he wants to chill with his toys. Here's Mia's little teaching.
Hey Drew, I think they just left us in here
Let me show you how to get outta here.
Now stand up like this....
Give them an award winning cute face....
And just like that - your on the other side!
Thanks for all the tricks, Jill, Marc, and Mia
No comments:
Post a Comment