
Clearly the general public continued to huddle under the shade of the aircraft as well as inside just to stay out of the heat.

They were thrilled with the amount of static displays and aircraft to walk in.

The event and parking were actually free. Chris managed to pack a fabulous snack and lunch bag--- but that was the one thing that wasn't free... No coolers.....


I cannot imagine carrying Shane on my shoulders through such a hot day, but Chris does it seamlessly, and even adds squats to the equation.


Good looking crew members




A little time in the shade


There were also quite a few aircraft that took flight.

You all know that the names of these aircraft are not my specialty---but I believe this was the osprey. It took off for the crowd. I'm guessing the wind it kicked up was a welcomed relief.


The boys came home with some fabulous souvenirs

They also dove right in the pool!! It was a hot day. Thanks to my dad for the great photos and for Chris to motivate the crew along. The boys loved it.
No comments:
Post a Comment