Saturday, August 4, 2012

Boats boats boats

So many boating opportunities here whether it's kayaks, canoes, boats with motors, row boats-always the chance to be on top of the water.


I loved watching this boat occupy these 4 boys for an hour


While this boat served the same purpose for these 4 boys


The boats took us on a tour of the area


They were great family bonding


Hold on tight;). Although this photo was blurry I loved counting the multiple bodies on the kayaks!


See what I mean?


Love the boating photo of Tam and Seb, just imagine the father and son conversations constructed here.


Now this is a huge canoe that we equipt with a motor for the day as we toured down the river, this is a classic wood canoe that exemplifies the statement "they sure don't make them like they used to...."





If you can imagine, the boys loved every opportunity to steer the boat and thankfully grandpa was happy to obligue





Boats add so much to this photo. I took it whole standing at 'grandmas camp' with the work party going on behind me. The view really is beautiful standing here.


Barbara and I cherry picked a few kids to kayak over to grandmas camp to check on the work party.


I am so surprised for how easy a kayak is to navigate, even with a little one teetering on back


The boats took us too and from our hiking expeditions


Sometimes I just cannot get over how beautiful it all is. Even after a 4 mile hike.


This is another favorite shot. It was our last night and all the older boys headed out on a post dinner fishing trip. They brought 4 rods, a bottle of whiskey and a liter of pepsi. The rods made it back. They had some humorous tales of crossed fishing lines, but we were just thankful they all came back dry;)



No comments:

Post a Comment