We all have that amazing right to cast our vote this November. I couldn't be excited about the candidate the Republican party has elected. I am thankful for his emphasis on family - his ability to run a business to extreme success - his desire for all American people to achieve the success THEY WORK for. After watching his fire and excitement for the places he would like to lead our country I wanted to grab a sign and stick it in front of my little town home immediately. Sure the other side will have compelling arguments as well as they take the stage next week. I am interested to understand my emotions after that as well.
I know politics are dicey and many folks shy away from discussions and i can respect that - but i want to remind myself of the possibilities we all could have with the right leadership. I have always been inspired by great leaders that I can listen to and walk away with renewed focus in my life - from my family (my father, mother and grandfather)-the military (COL Rapp, COL McClure, COL Mueller)-david weekley homes (David Weekley, Tom Roughton) and even politics. I hope anyone who reads this will take the time to learn their passion for themselves and for our country. This election season doesn't have to be about trashy ads - it can be the excitement you feel for the direction our country can go.
I believe we all want our country to succeed no matter what party is in charge. I firmly believe there are some folks out there that make moving mountainous much more possible than others.
In the meantime, I do think I have the most important sign up (check the window). Its a big weekend and not only to will we have a house full with the most treasured family in our lives but Michigan will step up to the plate and play Alabama. What a weekend it will be.
Yes, the dog will be fed and there will be beer, thank you Drew for sacrificing your leg room
In a sea of Townhomes, now you can find ours (middle window if you need direction)
Great post. Yay! Go Blue!!!
ReplyDelete