Monday, August 27, 2012

Catching up

With Iphones, Ipad and cameras there are always photos in different spots that i try to get in one place.  Sure the Icloud is great if your computers all speak the same language - but that seems to never be the case for me - so here we go.

I love this photo of Nick and my mom but for some reason its a video.  I am thinking Shane was behind the lens on this one.
just a fun shot of an activity book I purchased of little crafts Nick and i could do.  Making a soccer field was first on his list.  When we didn't have true 'soccer guys' to play HE improvised with cars - I love that he CAN improvise
As Chris was recovering last week we did a little adventurizing at the next neighborhood and found a fabulous splash park.  Oddly enough the kids loved it
 So he had surgery on Thursday but was off to work that Monday morning.  He is healing well and is bothered by the other muscles that seem to be aching for whatever reason.  I can see he gets frustrated by his own limitations and cannot be more excited to be recovered.  Sadly its a bit of a long road - 4 weeks total in that sling - yuck right?
I must be crazy right?  While caring for 4 boys I wanted a project for me.  So i stayed up with a bottle of wine, Clark Howard, Bobby Bones and a can of paint.  I chose the color at home depot in 2 seconds and couldn't be happier with it.  Its not for everyone, but I love the new boys bathroom!  Fresh Tangerine
This is what nap time in my house often looks like, aren't you BOTH supposed to be sleeping?

No comments:

Post a Comment